- Product 488602
Laney HCM65R Hardcore Max Guitar Combo
- Write a Review
With 65W pushing a 12" driver, it's expressly designed to deliver extreme tones. It has 2 independent channels: Clean and Crunch Factor. each with in...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for extreme tone.
With 65W pushing a 12" driver, it's expressly designed to deliver extreme tones. It has 2 independent channels: Clean and Crunch Factor. each with independent EQ. On Crunch Factor, a MAX button takes it over the top with a totally nasty distortion. Other practical features: reverb, CD input, headphone out, extension speaker out, effects loop, and footswitch input for the optional FS2 for switching reverb and channel. Very cool.
- 65W power
- 12" custom designed driver
- 2 independent channels: Clean and Crunch Factor
- Both channels have 3-band EQ
- Crunch Factor adds a MAX button for all-out total distortion
- CD input
- Headphone out (cancels speaker)
- Extension speaker out
- Effects loop
- Input for the FS2 footswitch (optional)
- Reverb and channel are footswitchable
- Drives a 4x12 extension box (8 ohms or above)
- 20"W x 18-1/2"H x 12-3/4"D
- 39 lbs.
Click or call to go hardcore now!