- 150559 000000000 150559000000000
Lehle 3at1 SGoS Switcher Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
The Lehle 3at1 SGoS guitar pedal permits stereo switching via gold-plated relays between up to 3 different instruments. The signal is routed without ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super quiet and MIDI controllable 3 into 1 switching.
The Lehle 3at1 SGoS guitar pedal permits stereo switching via gold-plated relays between up to 3 different instruments. The signal is routed without any loss from Inputs A B or C to Outputs 1 and 2, enabling you to switch easily between amp and tuner.
The Lehle 3at1 SGoS can be controlled and synchronized with other Lehle SGoS Switchers via MIDI.
- Gold-plated relays
- MIDI send and receive
- Adjustable gain
- Weight: 26 oz (735 g)
- Length: 4"
- Width: 6.1"
- Overall Height: 1.9"
- Voltage: 8-20 V DC neg tip
- max Current: 97 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.