- J13940 000000000 J13940000000000
Lehle RMI Basswitch Classic Boost-Pro Equipment Pedal
- Write a Review
Designed for classic passive P, J and PJ basses. This compact preamp combines the Basswitch IQ DI´s boost with a 3-band-eq especially voiced for vint...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact preamp designed to bring out the best in vintage bass tone.
Designed for classic passive P, J and PJ basses. This compact preamp combines the Basswitch IQ DI´s boost with a 3-band-eq especially voiced for vintage basses. Additionally the treble control combines a passive high frequencies reduction with an active high frequency boost. The Basswitch Classic Boost allows gain adjustment of +/- 15 dB and can be used as a stand-alone booster, teamed up with the Basswitch IQ DI for more options or work as a compact stand-alone preamp in front of an active monitor or bass cab.
Combines Basswitch IQ Di's boost with 3-band EQ, specially voiced for vintage bass
Gain adjustment of +/- 15 dB
Use alone or combine with a Basswitch IQ DI
Call or click to order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.