- 502059 000000000 502059000000000
Leslie 2101 mk2 Rotary Speaker
- Write a Review
The Leslie 2101 mk2 Rotary Speaker, just like its predecessor, is a complete standalone unit. With a versatile, multiple-channel design, this outstan...Read More
The Leslie 2101 mk2 Rotary Speaker, just like its predecessor, is a complete standalone unit. With a versatile, multiple-channel design, this outstanding Leslie speaker can be connected to any keyboard or organ requiring an amplifier with a single channel or multichannel inputs. The newly design vacuum tube preamp and overdrive section and advanced Digital Leslie simulator enhances the overall audio quality giving you professional-grade sound reproduction.
The Leslie speaker contains two stationary channels, namely, left and right, and a rotary channel. Each of the stationary channels is powered by a 75W RMS amplifier and the rotary channel is powered by a 50W RMS amplifier. This fives you a total of 200W RMS power. An 11-pin Leslie socket as well as 1/4" line are provided for the Rotary channel and for the left and right stationary channels. The musician can adjust the slow and fast speed, the rise and fall time, as well as the brake time; plus, the setting can be saved. A MIDI terminal enables control of many of the Leslie functions from your organ or keyboard. Best of all, the speaker maintains the traditional Leslie sound.
A modern, 3-channel version of the classic Leslie speaker for your organ or keyboard.
2101 mk2 Rotary Speaker
- Three-channel input: Rotary, Stationary-L, Stationary-R
- Amplifier: Rotary channel 50W RMS, Stationary channel 75W RMS x 2
- Speakers: Horn Driver, Woofer x 2, 2" Tweeter x 2
- Inputs: 11-pin Leslie connector & 8-pin DIN, 1/4" line in phone jack for Rotary, Stationary-L, Stationary-R
- Outputs: Line out (stereo phone jack), Stationary-L/R, Lower Rotary-L/R, Ext. Speaker Conection for Lower L/R
- Controls: Volume (Stationary-L, Stationary-R, Rotary), Tube Overdrive with tube on/off, Tube Mode, 8-oposition function switch, Value Up/Down, Rotary Upper/Lower: Slow Speed, Fast Speed, Rise Time, Fall Time, Break Time, Horn Level, Lower Level, Bass Level, Preset 1-2, Memory, Channel Mode: STA Mono/Stereo
- Dimensions: 20"W x 20.5"D x 13"H
- Weight: 50lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Leslie 2101 mk2 Rotary Speaker:
Just got this Lesli 2101 and I am very pleased. I ran my Native Instruments B4 soft-synth thru the left and right channels versus the rotary channel and it sounded awe sum. The left right inputs are really for my other keyboards, but it sounded great. My real plan though is to use the Rotary channel for the organ sounds and the left right for my other 3 keyboards modules. Very cool, very nice.