- 620421 000001000 620421000001000
Leslie G37 100W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Leslie's revolutionary G37 100W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp was designed especially for the professional guitarist. After countless interviews and hundreds...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The one-of-a-kind pulse sound is now available for your guitar.
Leslie's revolutionary G37 100W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp was designed especially for the professional guitarist. After countless interviews and hundreds of hours of product testing with famous guitarists around the world, Leslie developed this revolutionary amplification system for guitarists.
The Leslie G37 amplifier is a 100W RMS solid state power amp and a vacuum tube preamp. Expansive controls-including clean volume, channel select, overdrive (gain, volume, and contour), and treble, mid, and bass EQs-give the guitar amp considerable range and power. The cabinet features single-channel, low- and high-input jacks. The two-speed horn and bass rotor has slow and fast speeds that can be adjusted individually. The rotor will automatically stop in the forward position when the stop mode is selected, which maximizes the sound pumping out toward the audience. The FS-10TL foot switch enables the control of the speed of the rotors between stop, slow, and fast. The rugged-built painted speaker cabinet is constructed of 3/4" Medium-Density Fibreboard (MDF), with protective corners and two folding handles.
The Leslie Model 18 or "Vibratone," is a holy grail for vintage guitar amp collectors. Few pedals can mimic the shimmering sound that a genuine Leslie can bring. The Vibratone amps are hard to find and can't be beat. The Leslie G27 for guitar is a real Leslie, voiced for electric, and acoustic-electric guitar, and beats the vintage box hands-down.
- FS-10TL Dual foot switch for variable speed control
- Horn and rotor positioned at front of the cabinet when stopped
- Genuine Leslie rotating horn
- 12" guitar speaker firing into a Leslie drum
Embrace the pulsing sound that has astonished rock gods for decades. Order today.
G37 100W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Power supply: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Weight: 101lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Reduced size and weight
- Drive channel is a little brash
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Leslie G37 100W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp:
This is a great, two-rotor Leslie in compact form, much lighter and smaller than the originals but offering the classic Leslie rotary sound. The issue with brash overdrive mentioned in the headline can easily be solved by adding an overdrive pedal out front. The thing is built like a tank.