- J13182 000000000 J13182000000000
Line 6 HD500X Multi-Effects Processor with StageSource L2T Amp / Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
POD HD500XThe POD HD500X is the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new with the ability to recall up to 51...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Over 500 different rigs and more than 100 effects all in one porcessor paired with high-quality speakers.
The POD HD500X is the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new with the ability to recall up to 512 totally different rigs-with changes to preamp type, power amp configuration, guitar type, polyphonic alt-tuning, effects chain and more. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD500X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity in the studio or on stage. So if you've never experienced the flagship of the POD family, now's the time to check out POD HD500X.
World-Class HD Amps
From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each HD amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your playing-and that's just the beginning. Customize the tone and dynamic response of each HD amp with an extensive set of deep parameters including Sag, Bias, Bias Excursion, Hum and more.
100+ Studio and Stomp Effects
POD HD500X gives you over 100 studio and boutique stomp effects, so you can take your sound in any direction. Emulate classic signal chains with distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more, or discover entirely new sounds by mixing and matching up to eight simultaneous effects. You also get pro-grade, assignable footswitches and a built-in, die-cast expression pedal to control your effects in real time.
More Processing Power, More Creativity
With unparalleled flexibility and more processing power than anything in its class, POD HD500X is built for tone creation. To start, POD features dynamic DSP, so you have the freedom to stack the effects you want wherever you want them. Compared to its predecessor, POD HD500X lets you add even more effects to your signal chain. You can also mix and match HD amps, cabinets, mics and effects in virtually endless combinations. With 512 presets, you've got plenty of options for recalling your tones.
Sculpt Sounds with Dual Signal Paths
Legendary guitar tones are often created with more than one signal path. POD HD500X lets you create these complex, rich tones without the setup headaches of traditional dual-amp rigs. You can route your guitar through two completely independent paths-each with its own HD amp and effects chain, of course-or process two signals at once using the 1/4" guitar, 1/4" auxiliary or XLR mic inputs. So whether you want to configure elaborate signal chains for more traditional stereo amp setups, or create unique soundscapes, you've picked the right tool.
Assignable Footswitches and Rugged Construction
With POD HD500X, you get professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation. You can use them to enable or bypass amps and effects, or to select presets directly. If you want to get more creative, you can assign multiple amp and effects parameters to the expression pedal and morph between sounds-controlling up to 52 parameters in real time. The footswitches also control the built-in 48-second looper-an instrument unto itself. The bent-metal chassis and rugged construction make POD HD500X ideal for any stage.
Flexible I/O for Recording with Any DAW
POD HD500X provides all the connections you need for studio, stage and anywhere in between. You can plug in a mic to record vocals or acoustic instruments, track with your favorite HD amps, use the stereo FX loop to connect stompboxes and outboard effects, and much more. Connect to your computer via USB for multi-channel, studio-quality recording with your favorite DAW software-or tap into POD HD Edit, the free editor/librarian software that makes it easy to tweak and organize all your tones.
Command Center for Your Guitar Experience
It doesn't matter if you use a guitar amp, go straight to the PA or take advantage of a next-gen full-range guitar rig-POD HD500X is the ideal command center for any guitar setup. It's a fully assignable MIDI controller, so you can use the footswitches and expression pedal to control all kinds of external hardware and software-and it gets even better when you use POD HD500X with other Line 6 gear.
StageSource L2t Loudspeakers
StageSource L2t powered loudspeakers use massive DSP and huge power to deliver studio-quality live sound at every gig. Using six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes, you can optimize the speaker's output for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a multi-effects guitar processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. An onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors automatically detect the speaker's orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly.
Integrated Multi-Channel Mixer with Effects
The L2t can function as a self-contained live sound solution. With a full-featured onboard mixer including multiple inputs for microphones, instruments, external mixers and MP3 players, L2t delivers all of the tools you need for great live sound.
Fast Networking via L6 LINK
In live sound situations where two or more speakers are needed, StageSource products use a proprietary digital networking protocol called L6 LINK to simplify setup. Loudspeakers will automatically self-configure, pan stereo signals, adjust Smart Speaker modes and perform system-wide optimization. Add StageSource L3s subwoofers to the mix and the system automatically sends them the summed signals and sets the crossovers. When combined, Line 6 live sound products form an intelligent ecosystem that sets up faster and helps you sound your best.
Designed to Be Different
The 800-watt, two-way, bi-amped speaker system and tour-grade plywood enclosure combine to deliver great power and reliability. The innovative multi-function design makes StageSource L2t perfect for a wide variety of applications-stacked on the floor or stage, pole-mounted, positioned horizontally as a floor monitor, used as instrument backline with Virtual Tilt-back, or flown with the integrated M10 suspension points.
Orientation and Pole-mount Sensors
StageSource L2t uses an internal accelerometer, optical sensors and DSP to accelerate setup and optimize the sound of your system. Based on the information the system detects, it selects the right Smart Speaker mode for the application, and automatically adjusts its performance.
Integrated Feedback Suppression
Since feedback can ruin a performance, StageSource L2t uses intelligent 12-band feedback suppression to identify the problem frequencies and adjust levels without affecting the overall sound.
L2t feedback suppression continuously analyzes the audio signal, identifying frequencies that have the characteristics of feedback (steady frequencies with few overtones, rising in amplitude) and then applies a narrow notch filter to remove the offending frequency. L2t feedback suppression can remove up to 12 independent feedback frequencies. You can set the feedback analyzer to one of three modes, depending on how aggressively the analyzer will seek out potential feedback frequencies.
Multi-function Design and Scalability
Multi-function design combined with powerful Smart Speaker modes and digital networking provides true scalability whether you're using a single L2t as a standalone PA or multiple L2t and L2m speakers as main PA, monitors and backline. Add StageSource L3t/L3m loudspeakers and L3s subwoofers to customize a configuration that meets your live sound or installation needs.
StageSource L2t is ready for whatever the road can throw at it. The robust enclosure is constructed of heavy-duty plywood and a tour-grade steel grille with protective screen backing that protects the drivers from impact damage.
- POD HD500X
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects”use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones: Dual signal paths, multiple routing optionso Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects and stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- Fully assignable MIDI controller”control external hardware and software via footswitches and expression pedal
- L6 LINK connection for integration and control of DT Series amplifiers and StageSource Series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler Variax guitars
- 8 setlists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo footswitch
- Professional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
- StageSource L2t Loudspeakers
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multi-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Smart Effects and acoustic guitar modeling
- Multi-function design for true scalability
- L6 LINK digital networking for multi-speaker setups
- 800-watt, 2-way, bi-amped speaker system
- Multi-band feedback suppression
- Onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors
- Virtual Tilt-back projects speaker's output upwards in backline mode
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
Find your true sound with help from Line 6. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.