- J09529 000000000 J09529000000000
Mahalo AEM50 45W Guitar Tube Head
- Write a Review
Run the gamut of clean to classic rock gain with the Mahalo AEM50 45W tube guitar head. Dynamics, a usable master volume, and Mahalo's unique preamp ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sweet 6L6 overdrive you can use with your favorite cab.
Run the gamut of clean to classic rock gain with the Mahalo AEM50 45W tube guitar head. Dynamics, a usable master volume, and Mahalo's unique preamp design that loves pedals make the AEM50 one of the most versatile amps you'll play. From crisp cleans to classic British style gain the AEM50 delivers. It comes loaded with a pair of 6L6 power tubes and 12AX7 preamp tubes to create a wide gain and tone range that stands out from the crowd and allows you to control your gain with the guitar volume knob. A true players amp the AEM50 has a great sounding master volume and presence control to keep you sounding great even at lower volumes.
The AEM50 runs 6L6 power tubes and produces British flavored gain while producing about 40 watts. Three 12AX7 tubes drive the preamp and a master volume make the AEM50 a true players amp. The AEM50 delivers crisp clean tones and will rock when you want it to. Very touch sensitive, the AEM50 cleans up by simply rolling off a little volume on your guitar.
- Power: 45W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Class A/B, adjustable grid bias
- Built in the U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.