- J09534 000000000 J09534000000000
Mahalo DR20 20W 1x12 Guitar Tube Combo
- Write a Review
Little sister to the DR40, the DR20M is a dual 6V6-based amp, delivering 20W of great clean and distortion tones. The three 12AX7 preamp tubes stay v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rockin' 6V6 tube breakup in a punchy 1x12" combo.
Little sister to the DR40, the DR20M is a dual 6V6-based amp, delivering 20W of great clean and distortion tones. The three 12AX7 preamp tubes stay very clean while the power tubes provide the breakup. The DR series turns on a dime, cleaning up with a quick turn of the guitar volume knob. The circuit is designed to maximize the power from the 6V6 tubes to deliver great crunch. Great for rock, blues, jazz and country.
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6S (power)
- Speaker: 1x12" Warehouse
- Class A/B, adjustable cathode bias
- Built in the U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.