- #J30301 000000000 J30301000000000
Malekko Heavy Industry Malekko Charlie Foxtrot Digital Buffer Pedal
- Write a Review
Charlie Foxtrot is a digital buffer/granular pedal with both autocapture and manual-capture of the input signal. Playback and capture can be manipula...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 6-knob signature pedal for guitarist Peter Holmström.
Charlie Foxtrot is a digital buffer/granular pedal with both autocapture and manual-capture of the input signal. Playback and capture can be manipulated through several parameters: The six knobs control the size of the buffer, duration of repeats, pitch mode, threshold, mix, and preamp level. Any combination of Size, Duration, Pitch Mode, and Trigger Threshold settings, both positive and negative sweep can be controlled with an expression pedal or through CV input.
- Buffer/Grain Size – Adjustable or random buffer/grain size from approximately 200ms to 600ms
- Duration – Adjustable or random repeat duration from approx. 100ms to 10 sec.
- Four different Pitch Modes & Random – “Stutter” (no pitch modulation), “Up” (pitch is modulated in the up direction with a randomized speed and amount of modulation, “Down” (pitch is modulated in the down direction with a randomized speed and amount of modulation, “Both” (pitch is modulated in both up and down directions with a randomized speed and amount of modulation) and “Random” (this mode selects between the first four modes at random, but biased toward Stutter)
- Threshold – Set the threshold for auto-capture of input data. All the way CW is manual trigger mode. With the knob all the way CCW, input will continuously capture at the end of each duration.
- Mix – Set the mix from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- Preamp Level – Attenuate or amplify input signal. Unity is at approx. 12 o’clock.
Call or click to order today!