- Product 481799
Markbass AC 101 Acoustic Bass Combo
- Write a Review
The compact Markbass AC 101 is a powerful and versatile acoustic bass combo amp. Acoustic musicians finally have an amp to celebrate. The Markbass A...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Light, powerful, and versatile.
The compact Markbass AC 101 is a powerful and versatile acoustic bass combo amp. Acoustic musicians finally have an amp to celebrate. The Markbass AC 101 features 2 channels (one of which accepts a mic input) so you can use 2 pickups, 2 instruments, or an instrument, and a microphone.
Plus, the AC 101 acoustic bass amp has a 3-band EQ on Channel 1, a 2-band EQ with a Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator and Variable Pre-shape Filter on Channel 2. The Markbass AC 101 also has onboard digital reverb effects and 2 chorus effects for both channels. The Markbass AC 101 combo amp is also amazingly light.
- Solid state preamp and an analog power amp
- 10" B&C speaker
- 4 reverbs effects (Room, Reverb 1, Reverb 2, Hall)
- 2 chorus effects (Chorus 1, Chorus 2)
- 3-band EQ on channel 1
- 2-band EQ with Variable Pre-shape filter on Channel 2
- Gain and Effect Mix level control on both channels
- Line out, Master Control knobs
- Input accepts both balanced XLR input or unbalanced
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR line out
- Insert point for inserting external components into the amplifier chain
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- High frequency compression driver level control on the left side
- Works with all acoustic instruments including bass, guitar, mandolin, violin, cello, banjo, etc.
- Built-in handle on top for transportation
- Mesh grill
- Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
- Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
- Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
- Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
- Rigid 2mm thick aluminium chassis for a long-lasting finish
Boost the sound of your acoustic instrument with this 2-channel bass combo. Order today!
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker size: 1 x 10"
- Bass ports: rear
- Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Power Handling: 200W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 20kHz
- Amp output power (analog): 250W at 4 ohm / 150W at 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL
- Weight: 23.15 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13.9"W x 14.45"H x 14.5"D
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.