- Product 481800
Markbass AC 601 Mark Acoustic Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The 2-channel Markbass AC 601 Mark Acoustic is a solid-state bass combo amplifier that pumps out 250W of power at 8 ohms. Just because you're playin...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Give your acoustic a big boost.
The 2-channel Markbass AC 601 Mark Acoustic is a solid-state bass combo amplifier that pumps out 250W of power at 8 ohms. Just because you're playing acoustic bass, doesn't mean you can't rock. The Mark Acoustic amplifier boasts a 6" B&C speaker with 1" HF compression driver with custom horn. Channel 1 offers a 3-band EQ, while Channel 2 has a 2-band EQ (low/high) plus Markbass' exclusive Variable Pre-shape Filter.
Adding to your sound choices are 4 reverb effects (Room, Reverb 1, Reverb 2, Hall), and 2 Chorus effects (Chorus 1, Chorus 2) with Gain and Effect Mix level controls. The I/O includes a front input that accepts either a balanced or unbalanced XLR, as well as Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables, a balanced XLR out, and an Insert point jack for adding external components into the preamp chain on the rear panel. Best of all, the Markbass AC 601 Mark Acoustic is an amplifier that doesn't just work with an acoustic bass or guitar, but with acoustic instruments like mandolins, violins, cellos, banjos, etc.
- Solid state preamp and an analog power amp
- 6" B&C speaker
- 4 reverbs effects (Room, Reverb 1, Reverb 2, Hall)
- 2 chorus effects (Chorus 1, Chorus 2)
- 3-band EQ on channel 1
- 2-band EQ with Variable Pre-shape filter on Channel 2
- Gain and Effect Mix level control on both channels
- Line out, Master Control knobs
- Input accepts both balanced XLR input or unbalanced
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR line out
- Insert point for inserting external components into the amplifier chain
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- High frequency compression driver level control on the left side
- Works with all acoustic instruments including bass, guitar, mandolin, violin, cello, banjo, etc.
- Handle on top for transportation
- Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
- Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
- Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
- Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
Acoustic doesn't have to be mellow. Let this combo pump up your volume. Order one today.
AC 601 Mark Acoustic Bass Combo Amp
- Impedance: 8 ohms
Speaker size: 1 x 6"
Bass ports: rear
Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
Power Handling: 150W RMS (AES Standard)
Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
Frequency Response: 55Hz to 18kHz
Amp output power
(analog) 250W at 4 ohm / 150W at 8 ohm
Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL
Weight: 19.4 lbs.
Dimensions: 12.3"W x 13"H x 11.2"D
Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.