- Write a Review
Light in weight, heavy with great bass tone.
This innovative signature combo, designed with bass legend Alain Caron, uses state-of-the-art technology for maximum power and fidelity. Features includes a mute switch, aux in, headphone out, pre/post EQ and pre/post master switches for the XLR DI out, and footswitch input for mute and FX loop bypass. Top-quality sound, incredible power and practical features, all in a highly-portable unit.
- INPUT: impedance 1 Mohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- AUX IN: impedance 10 Kohm, max. voltage 4 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- HEADPHONE LEVEL CONTROL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- MUTE (footswitch*)
- FX LOOP BYPASS (footswitch*)
- * footswitch not included
- MID LOW
- MID HIGH
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- PREAMP OUT: unbalanced, max. level 20 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo
- PHONES OUT: 1/4" 600 ohms, max. level 10Vpp
- 1.25" compression driver
- 500W (woofer)
- 300W (tweeter)
- WEIGHT: 35.94 lbs / 16.3 kg
- WIDTH: 15.16 in. / 38.5 cm
- DEPTH: 18.11 in. / 46 cm
- HEIGHT: 23.23 in. / 59 cm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Become the next bass legend with help from the design from another. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.