- Write a Review
Celebrate great tone with this special anniversary powerhouse.
The Little Mark 800 Anniversary helps celebrate 15 years of Markbass! This high-power head is created for those who need simple, intuitive and effective controls but also like to have a large supply of power and serious headroom.
A great choice for big-stage applications, and for louder bands. Its sound is exceptionally warm and clear, both at low and high volumes. The ultra-fast response of the power amp allows the best reproduction of every minute detail in your playing. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit. It also offers Markbass' Vintage Loudspeaker Emulation and Variable Pre-shape Filter for maximum tone shaping.
- Power: 800W (4 ohms); 500W (8 ohms)
- Single channel
- Inputs: standard 1/4 in., balanced XLR
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, gain, VLE, VPR, line out level, master, ground lift
- FX loop
- Speaker outputs: Speakon-1/4 in. combo, 1/4 in.
- Tuner output
- Balanced XLR output
- Dimensions: 10.87 in. x 3.27 in. x 9.84 in.
- Weight: 6.39 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.