- #J40171 000000000 J40171000000000
Markbass Little Mark Tube Anniversary 15 500W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Little Mark Tube Anniversary edition gives the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, or the clean attack of a solid-state preamp—or a mix of both...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the best of tube and solid-state tone with this limited-edition mini powerhouse.
The Little Mark Tube Anniversary edition gives the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, or the clean attack of a solid-state preamp—or a mix of both! On the front panel there are also two inputs with separate gain controls: one 1/4” jack, and one combo jack that accepts either a XLR or 1/4” cable. Additional features include switchable 48V phantom power for the XLR input, solid-state/tube mix control, four bands of equalization, Vintage Loudspeaker Emulation and Variable Pre-shape Filter, line out level control, pre-post EQ switch for the XLR out (on rear panel), and mute control (push-pull on the master knob).
- Power: 500W (4 ohms); 300W (8 ohms)
- Two channels
- Inputs: standard 1/4 in., balanced XLR-1/4 in. combo
- 48V phantom power for XLR input
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, gain 1, gain 2, solid-state/tube mix, line out level, VLE, VPF, master (pull to mute), phantom power switch, ground lift
- FX loop
- Speaker outputs: Speakon-1/4 in., 1/4 in.
- Tuner output
- Balanced XLR output
- Dimensions: 10.87 in. x 3.27 in. x 9.84 in.