- Write a Review
Designed to amplify a range of acoustic instruments.
The Markbass AC 601 Markacoustic houses the Markacoustic AH 250 acoustic amp (150W @ 8 Ohms / 250W @ 4 Ohms), which includes several features that are in high-demand by acoustic musicians. Anyone who needs 48V phantom power (for use with condenser microphones, etc) now have it available on the improved XLR channel 2, switchable via push/pull control on the gain knob. Anti-feedback and phase reverse controls allow you to easily manage feedback and phase problems. The impressive volume and exceptionally clear, warm, and defined tone of this portable little acoustic combo amp make the acoustic tube amp ideal for acoustic instruments of all types: acoustic bass, acoustic and classical guitar, mandolin, violin, cello, banjo, and more.
- 4 reverbs
- 2 chorus
- 6" woofer
- 1" HF compression driver on custom horn
All natural; all acoustic; all Markbass. Order today.
- Speaker: 1x6"
- Tweeter: 1" HF compression driver with custom horn
- Bass port: rear
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL
- Speaker power handling: 150W RMS (AES Standard)
- Amp output power: (analog) 250W @ 4 Ohm / 150W @ 8 Ohm
- Frequency response: 55 Hz to 18 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Weight: 19.4 lb.
- Height: 13"H x 12-1/4"W x 11-1/4"D
- Preamp: solid state
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
Comments about Markbass Markacoustic AC601 Acoustic Combo Amp:
Excellent sound but it cut off twice at a gig. If I buy another class D amp I'm carrying a second amp as an emergency;