- #H88911 000000000 H88911000000000
Markbass MB7 Booster 7-Band Bass Graphic EQ
- Write a Review
The MB7 Booster pedal has a handy compact design and combines a useful clean boost (perfect for helping you stand out when taking a solo) with a 7-ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact boost with plenty of EQ to get your sound just right.
The MB7 Booster pedal has a handy compact design and combines a useful clean boost (perfect for helping you stand out when taking a solo) with a 7-band graphic EQ (to tailor your bass tone just the way you want it)!
- Input: mono 1/4" jack
- Input impedance: 1 Mohm/6Vpp
- Output: mono 1/4" jack
- Output impedance: 470 ohm/6Vpp
- Boost Gain level: from 0 to +20 dB
- 7-band graphic EQ (+/- 16dB): 40, 80, 250, 400, 1200, 2000, 4000 Hz
- Power requirements: DC Input +9/+12VDC or standard 9V battery
Stand out. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Markbass MB7 Booster 7-Band Bass Graphic EQ:
This pedal is a great EQ. Not much to say about an EQ pedal with sliders, the functionality speaks for itself. The given bands work well for both bass AND guitar, which is a plus. Built extremely well, like all Markbass products.
I have two minor caveats: One, there's no overall volume. If you use it to boost your mids like I do, there's no overall volume to pull back to unity gain. Definitely not a deal-breaker, just turn your amp down slightly. Two, like most EQ pedals, this thing belongs IN YOUR FX LOOP. If you put in front of your amp, it WILL introduce noise into your sound. Again, this is very common in EQ pedals. I put in front of my Gallien Krueger and thought about returning it due to noise. Then I put in the loop, and........silence. Glorious silence, apart from my wonderfully EQ'd tone. It now just hangs out on top of my head, with two patch cables connecting it to the Send and Return. It makes my tone so good, I just leave it on. The boost works very well, I just don't need it. So you know, the boost ONLY boosts: the boost slider all the way down is unity volume.
Bottom line, extremely well-constructed EQ, the 7 bands work well for bass and guitar, and it's whisper quiet if you put in the loop (like you're supposed to with EQ pedals). Buy with confidence unless your amp doesn't have a loop!