- H83229 000000000 H83229000000000
Markbass MoMark Black 500 500W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The new MoMark Black 500 amp is a ready-to-play 500W head that includes topselling MoMark modules. The T1M tube preamp simultaneously gives this head...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tube preamp head for those of you looking for warm tube tone and unlimited modular options.
The new MoMark Black 500 amp is a ready-to-play 500W head that includes topselling MoMark modules. The T1M tube preamp simultaneously gives this head warmth and clarity, as well as a handy mute switch for silent tuning. The EQ 42S is a four-band EQ, with two bands of semi-parametric mids The MVVL master module has VLE and VPF filters as well as line out level control.
- > PREAMP: T1M
- Tube preamp
- Mute switch
- Ultra-linear frequency response
- > EQ: EQ42S
- 4-band equalizer
- 2 semi-parametric EQ controls
- > MASTER: MVVL
- Master level control
- Line out level control
- VLE filter
- VPF filter
- High-tech bi-band limiter
- > AMP FRAME: 500
- Analog power amp
- 500W @ 4 ohms / 300W @ 8 ohms
- Custom digital power supply
- Weight: 8.42 lb. / 3.82 kg
Warmth and clarity with unlimited modular options. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
Comments about Markbass MoMark Black 500 500W Bass Amp Head:
I have heard rumors that this line is being discontinued. I like the idea of the modules but have little use for them. I run my EQ flat and tweak EQ on my bass so the EQ module doesn't really attract me. Mine has the preamp tube in it and the solid state master unit. The controls on the master somewhat mimic compression so it is all I could want for a good solid bass amp. This amp with a 4X10 cab is all I will ever need to play about any size venue.