- 430825 000000000 430825000000000
Markbass MoMark EQ44S-HE Bass EQ Module
- Write a Review
The Markbass MoMark EQ44S-HE bass module provides you with maximum tonal control thanks to its four bands of semi-parametric EQ, with components upgr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Four bands of semi-parametric EQ, top-end internal components, and gold connectors.
The Markbass MoMark EQ44S-HE bass module provides you with maximum tonal control thanks to its four bands of semi-parametric EQ, with components upgraded to the highest level, including gold-plated circuits. With ease and precision, the Markbass MoMark EQ module lets you fine-tune your tone, compensate for bad venue acoustics, carve out your place in the mix with the other instruments, or control feedback from acoustic instruments like double bass.
- 4-band semi-parametric equalizer
- EQ section inspired by the TA 503
- Super-flexible EQ control
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Markbass MoMark EQ44S-HE Bass EQ Module:
So my 70s Alembic pre quit working at a very important gig, so I was on the hunt for a more reliable replacement, I got the MB tte but it didn't have a heavy enough low end even with bass cranked, I returned that amp and got the momark tube pre, semi parametric eq HE, thmvv master and the 500w frame. This is a text I sent to my friend after I got the momark "The momark's a winner! This amp is great, I can get pretty close to the same clean tone as my alembic, the semi parametric eq is awesome I can boost the right amount of low end/mid/highs, and roll off some of the harsher upper mids, the VLE is the same thing as the tone knob on my bass, the vpf is a good scoops for slapping, good dub sounds with both turned up to full,, plenty of volume,, the drive on the tube preamp is actually pretty good it can get a nice tube break up, but not the the tone of the alembic fuzz. Built very nicely. Definetly a winner for the amp I was looking for!".
hope this helps