- J40176 000000000 J40176000000000
Markbass Nano Mark 300 Anniversary 15 300W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
This limited edition celebrates Markbass' 15th Anniversary of redefining bass amplification. The Nano Mark 300 raises the bar for bass amp heads. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A limited-edition celebration with massive punch from a micro platform.
This limited edition celebrates Markbass' 15th Anniversary of redefining bass amplification. The Nano Mark 300 raises the bar for bass amp heads. The company's smallest amp gives you the Markbass tone in the most portable package possible, featuring simple and effective controls that gives you all the volume you need for most gigs. It's a professional-grade amplifier you need to hear to believe such powerful sound can be delivered by such a small and lightweight package! In fact, it weighs just 3.2 lbs. / 1.45 kg and has an unbelievable power-to-weight ratio, with its 300W of power.
- Power: 300W (4 ohms); 150W (8 ohms)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, gain, master, ground lift
- FX loop
- Speaker out: Speakon 1/4 in. combo
- Balanced XLR output
- Dimensions: 7.87 in. x 2.09 in. x 8.27 in.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Markbass Nano Mark 300 Anniversary 15 300W Bass Amp Head:
I use it paired with a 15" extension cabinet for my practice amp at home. I will use it for some small gigs in the near future.
- Was this a gift?: