- Product 481739
Markbass SA450 500W Bass Head
- Write a Review
The SA450 is Markbass' standard, solid-state, analog powered professional head. Versatile and packed with plenty of features as listed below, it prov...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile and packed with pro features.
The SA450 is Markbass' standard, solid-state, analog powered professional head. Versatile and packed with plenty of features as listed below, it provides more EQ control than its sibling the Little Mark II, a line out level control and pre/post EQ switch. Add this bass amp head to your rig and listen to the difference it makes in your overall stage presence.
- Soild state analog power preamp
- Provides 500W to a 4 ohm cab, 300W to a 8 ohm cab
- 1/4" input jack works with both passive and active basses
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- Line out volume control knob
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- High and Low level controls for deciding how much frequency area will be affected by the EQ
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR out
- Pre EQ/Post EQ switch to determine whether the output signal is effected by the EQ settings or not
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
- Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
- Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
- Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
- Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
- Rigid 2mm thick aluminium chassis for a long-lasting finish
See what this excellent bass head does to your amp and overall bass sound. Order today!
SA450 500W Bass Head
Input impedance: 500 Kohm, max. voltage: 9 Vpp
Effect return impedance: 33 Kohm, max. voltage: 12 Vpp
Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohms, 500W RMS at 4 ohms
Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
GAIN: ”80dB to +25dB range
LINE OUT: Level control on front panel
PRE/POST EQ (for line out): Switch on rear panel
GROUND LIFT: Switch on rear panel
Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
Semi-parametric: frequency 100”800Hz, level ±16dB
Semi-parametric: frequency 700Hz ” 6kHz, level ±16dB
10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
Center frequency: 380Hz (cut)
VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
250Hz ” 20kHz cut
Unbalanced, max. voltage 12 Vpp (pre-EQ)
Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
Balanced XLR, max. voltage 25 Vpp
Dimensions: 14.5"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 11.9"(D)
19"(W) with rack ears
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
The build quality inside is very nice. This amp beats the Little Mark just because of the Low-Mids and Hi-Mids adjust ability. Very loud, never distorts and runs cool. Only downside is the size.
This Amp, makes both my basses sound awesome, very loud, very clear sounding and the EQ Section is without a doubt the best on the Market today the VLE and VPF filters just make this amp untouchable you can get any sound you need or wantfor any style of music, make sure to pair it up with one of there Cab's which are one of the best on the market right now also.