- Product 481739
Markbass SA450 500W Bass Head
- Write a Review
The SA450 is Markbass' standard, solid-state, analog powered professional head. Versatile and packed with plenty of features as listed below, it prov...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile and packed with pro features.
The SA450 is Markbass' standard, solid-state, analog powered professional head. Versatile and packed with plenty of features as listed below, it provides more EQ control than its sibling the Little Mark II, a line out level control and pre/post EQ switch. Add this bass amp head to your rig and listen to the difference it makes in your overall stage presence.
- Soild state analog power preamp
- Provides 500W to a 4 ohm cab, 300W to a 8 ohm cab
- 1/4" input jack works with both passive and active basses
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- Line out volume control knob
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- High and Low level controls for deciding how much frequency area will be affected by the EQ
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR out
- Pre EQ/Post EQ switch to determine whether the output signal is effected by the EQ settings or not
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
- Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
- Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
- Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
- Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
- Rigid 2mm thick aluminium chassis for a long-lasting finish
See what this excellent bass head does to your amp and overall bass sound. Order today!
- Input impedance: 500 Kohm, max. voltage: 9 Vpp
- Effect return impedance: 33 Kohm, max. voltage: 12 Vpp
- Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohms, 500W RMS at 4 ohms
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- GAIN: ”80dB to +25dB range
- LINE OUT: Level control on front panel
- PRE/POST EQ (for line out): Switch on rear panel
- GROUND LIFT: Switch on rear panel
- MASTER VOLUME
- Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
- Semi-parametric: frequency 100”800Hz, level ±16dB
- Semi-parametric: frequency 700Hz ” 6kHz, level ±16dB
- 10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- Center frequency: 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- 250Hz ” 20kHz cut
- EFFECT SEND
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 12 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- LINE OUT
- Balanced XLR, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT
- Speakon, 1/4"
- Dimensions: 14.5"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 11.9"(D)
- 2U tall
- 19"(W) with rack ears
- Weight: 7.5lbs.