- Product 484171
Markbass SD 1200 Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
Markbass knows that some bassists need more than 1000W of power. That's why the SD 1200 bass amp head was created. Headroom is all about having more ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Make the walls shake, rattle, and roll.
Markbass knows that some bassists need more than 1000W of power. That's why the SD 1200 bass amp head was created. Headroom is all about having more power than you normally need, and this mighty amplifier will allow any bass player in any band to hold their own, no matter how big the stage or how loud the band. The Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator (VLE) and Variable Preshape Filter (VPF) allow access to a wide array of timbres, from classic tones to modern hi-fi. The Markbass amp head's sound is exceptionally warm and clear even at full volume, providing ultrafast response and unparalleled reproduction of the most minute details of your playing.
- 1/4" input
- Gain controls
- Master Volume
- Line Out Level
- Ground Lift switch (rear)
- Pre/Post EQ switch (rear)
- Low, Mid low, Mid High, High EQ
- Variable Preshape Filter
- Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator
Buckle up for some big rig bass sound. Order today.
- Impedance: 500 kOhm,
- Maximum Voltage: 9V
- Impedance: 33 kOhm,
- Maximum Voltage: 12Vpp
- Gain: -80 dB to +25 dB range
- Low center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB;
- Low Mid center frequency: 100 to 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB; High Mid center frequency: 700 Hz, level: ±16 dB;
- High center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB; VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency: 250 Hz (cut); VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range: 250 Hz to 20 kHz cut
- Weight: 7.5lb.
- Dimensions: 3.39"H x 14.5"W x 11.9"D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Home Studio
Comments about Markbass SD 1200 Bass Amp Head:
Great Amp.More power than one will ever need.This amp has plenty of power and oomph.Powers my 410 Swr Golite,800 watts at 4 ohms with ease.I like that the eq section is plenty basic without a 100 different knobs.For the price point,1200 watts is a lot.Amps a little wide,but not that much,but light as can be.I like that they supply you rack ears.One the best solid state amps out there,unless you want to go boutique and spend more