- #430977 000306000 430977000306000
Marshall 1959 SLP and 1960AX Half Stack
- Write a Review
Marshall 100W Plexi 1959SLP Tube HeadThe 100W all-tube Marshall 1959SLP half-stack amp head cranks out fabulous lead distortion and tight crunch exac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sound that started it all.
Marshall 100W Plexi 1959SLP Tube Head
The 100W all-tube Marshall 1959SLP half-stack amp head cranks out fabulous lead distortion and tight crunch exactly like the original '67 to '69 amp. This Plexi amp head delivers 100W of power from 4 EL34s and 3 ECC83 tubes in the preamp-the exact configuration of the original. Marshall also arms the Plexi 1959SLP amp with a true bypass series FX loop, 3-band EQ, and Presence control.
100W Marshall 1960AX 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet
Marshall 1960AX speaker cabs boast 4 separate birch ply enclosures. Marshall loads the 100W cabs with 12" Celestion G12M Greenback speakers. Tonally these speaker cabinets fall between the Marshall 1960AX's brightness and the Marchall 1960TV's warmth.
Celestrion Greenback G12M speakers offer distinctive sound with fast, snappy response that adds detail and dynamics to both clean and distorted playing. The Marshall 1960X extension cabinet is decked out in the early '70s LC checkered grille cloth and a less-textured vinyl covering. A power brake is recommended. The 1960AX is an angled cab.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- 4 EL34s in the power stage
- 3 ECC83s in the preamp
- True bypass series FX loop
- 3-band EQ
- Presence control
- Four 12" Celestion Greenback G12M speakers
- 100W handling
- Checkered grille cloth
- Angled front
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.