- J19637 000002000 J19637000002000
Marshall 50th-Anniversary Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
Marshall Amplification is pleased to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 4x12" speaker cabinet.In 1965, Jim Marshall and his small team created som...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the perfect recreation of the speaker cab that started a revolution.
Marshall Amplification is pleased to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 4x12" speaker cabinet.
In 1965, Jim Marshall and his small team created something iconic that would change rock music forever: the 4x12" angled and straight speaker cabinets, which became known as the Marshall stack. over the next 50 years, the main design of the archetypal Marshall 4x12" cabinet has changed very little, and Marshall stacks continue to be seen on stages all over the world.
These limited-production cabinets commemorate 50 years since the stack was born, with period correct aesthetics, build quality and craftsmanship.
Each cabinet features Celestion G12M 20W speakers with solder tags, as per the originals, as well as authentically recreated fret cloth.
Each UK-built cabinet also comes complete with a rear panel commemorative plaque, handbook and dustcover.
Select straight or slant construction above.
Power handling: 80W
Speakers: 4x12" Celestion G12M
Limited edition 50th-anniversary aesthetics
Authentically recreated rubberized pinstripe fret cloth
Includes commemorative plaque on rear panel
Includes commemorative handbook
Made in the U.K.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.