- J32123 000000000 J32123000000000
Marshall CODE Stompware Guitar Amp Footcontroller
- Write a Review
The Marshall CODE Stompware guitar footcontroller gives you complete control over all of your CODE Series amp modeling and effects.The range offers a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete control over your CODE Series amp.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Marshall CODE Stompware Guitar Amp Footcontroller:
i got this pedal to control my code 25 watt amp for a live application. the pedal works fine once i figured out how to program it. not too fond of the bank switch mode as you have to push it to go up and hold it to go down. not the best in a live situation but works fine. lots of channels to store presets for different songs and that's pretty cool. a problem with the code amps is that if you use different amps in your presets like a jcm 800 on switch 1 and a jubilee on switch 2 there is a tiny drop out when you switch presets. kind of sucks for playing live. shame on Marshall for this. my behringer v-amp did the same thing and i can expect something like that from them but not from Marshall. so as long as you use the same amp like a jcm800 on switches 1,2, and 3, with different settings gain, tone, effects etc there will be no drop out. pedal works fine though. easy to read the channel and preset which is nice
- Was this a gift?: