- Write a Review
Two channels of legendary power and sound.
The Marshall DSL100H tube guitar amp head has footswitchable Classic Gain and Ultra channels, each boasting two modes - Clean/Crunch and Lead 1/Lead 2 respectively. These will take you from Plexi-style, pristine clean to JCM800 snarl, hot-rodded 2203, high gain lead and all points in-between. The flexibility of the shared 5-way EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass, Resonance and Presence) section is increased further by a Mid-Shift button - perfect for modern metal brutality.
A series FX loop on the rear panel (bypassable via an on/off switch) adds to the DSL100H's professional flexibility, as does the Pentode (Full Power)/Triode (Half Power) switch which drops the power-amp's output to 50-Watts. It also changes the amp's tonal character as Triode mode produces a smoother, less aggressive sound.
Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility
Footswitchable, studio-quality, digital Reverb with Level control for each channel
Shared 5-way EQ - Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence & Resonance
Mid-Shift button adds to the amp's tonal flexibility
Pentode/Triode switch to drop power down from 100W to 50W
Bypassable series FX loop
2-way footswitch supplied
4-12AX7 tubes and 4-EL34 tubes
Call or click to harness 100W of historic sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.