- J11800 000001000 J11800000001000
Marshall DSL15H 15W Head with MX212A Cab
- Write a Review
The Marshall DSL15H is an all-tube, 15W head that delivers great tone in a compact "small box" design. Powered by two 6V6 power tubes, with four 12AX...Read More
The Marshall DSL15H is an all-tube, 15W head that delivers great tone in a compact "small box" design. Powered by two 6V6 power tubes, with four 12AX7s in the preamp, the DSL15H might be small, but its guts are as serious as its big brother, the DSL100H.
With footswitchable classic/ultra gain channels (footswitch supplied), deep switch to boost lower-end chunk, and on the back panel a pentode/triode switch for maximum flexibility (15W to 7.5W), the DSL15H perfectly combines performance, versatility and value for money.
MX212A 2x12" Cab
The Marshall MX212A is a vertically stacked 2x12" slanted cab that gives you big-time frequency projection and power handling without the hassle of lugging around a massive 4x12" rig. Loaded with a pair of Celestion Seventy 80 speakers, together rated at 160W, you'll be able to rock most venues with ease.
Massive Marshall tube sound in a travel-friendly size.
- Power: 15W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp)
- Half-power switch to 7.5W
- Two footswitchable channels
- Controls: Volume, gain (independent per channel); presence, bass, middle, treble, deep, toneshift (universal)
- Dimensions: 19.6" x 9.5" x 9.2"
- Weight: 22.5 lb.
- Footswitch included
- Power handling: 160W
- Speakers: 2x12 Celestion Seventy 80
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Closed back
- Dimensions: 20" x 12.5" x 20.25"
- Weight: 50 lb.