- 482820 000000000 482820000000000
Marshall JTM45, 1960AX, and 1960BX Tube Guitar Full Stack
- Write a Review
This full stack includes one JTM45 amp head, one 1960AX angled guitar extension cab, and one 1960BX straight guitar extension cab.Marshall JTM45 Amp ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fire-breathing stack based on Jim Marshall's first amp!
This full stack includes one JTM45 amp head, one 1960AX angled guitar extension cab, and one 1960BX straight guitar extension cab.
Marshall JTM45 Amp Head
A lovingly created reproduction of Jim Marshall's first amplifier. Now the classic JTM45 amplifier head is accessible to all who enjoy its glassy, clean tone and fluid, warm sustain.
By including GZ34 valve rectification, as found in the original, Marshall has ensured a faithful recreation of the JTM45's glorious sound. The GZ34 rectifier valve interacts with the rest of the valves causing subtle harmonics to shift and smolder beneath every note you play.
Marshall 1960AX & 1960BX 100W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinets
Each speaker cab consists of 4 separate birch ply enclosures, each loaded with a Celestion G12M Greenback 12" speaker and has a 100W power handling rating. Tonally, these speaker cabinets fall between the 1960A's brightness and the 1960TV's warmth. Greenback G12M speakers have a very distinctive sound with a fast, snappy response that adds detail and dynamics to both clean and distorted playing. These cabinets use the early '70s LC checkered grille cloths and a less-textured vinyl covering.
- Marshall JTM45 Amp Head
- 30W head
- Clean tone
- Warm sustain
- Classic design
- Marshall 1960AX & 1960BX 100W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinets
- Four 12" Celestion Greenback G12M speakers
- 100W handling
- Checkered grille cloths
JTM45, 1960AX, and 1960BX Tube Guitar Full Stack
- Marshall JTM45 Amp Head
Output (RMS): 30 watts
Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
Power amp valves: 2 x 5881
GZ34 valve rectifier
Dimensions: 26"W x 10-1/4"H x 8"D
Weight: 32 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.