- 482819 000000000 482819000000000
Marshall JTM45 and 1960TV Tube Guitar Half Stack
- Write a Review
Marshall JTM45 Amp HeadA lovingly created reproduction of Jim Marshall's first amplifier. Now the classic JTM45 is accessible to all who enjoy its gl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rig powered by Jim Marshall's original head design!
Marshall JTM45 Amp Head
A lovingly created reproduction of Jim Marshall's first amplifier. Now the classic JTM45 is accessible to all who enjoy its glassy, clean tone and fluid, warm sustain.
By including GZ34 valve rectification, as found in the original, Marshall has ensured a faithful recreation of the JTM45's glorious sound. The GZ34 rectifier valve interacts with the rest of the valves causing subtle harmonics to shift and smolder beneath every note you play.
Marshall 1960TV Cabinet
Has an angled front; four 12" Greenback speakers; and a warmer, thicker sound than the 1960A. This 100W, mono, 16-ohm cabinet is 3 inches taller than a standard 1960A 4x12 cabinet which results in well defined mid range and a lowered resonant frequency for more prominent lows. The 25W Greenbacks are less in your face than the 75W Celestions in the 1960A. Although not a reissue--it was never offered in the past--this cab recreates the classic look and tones of yesteryear.
- 30W head
- Clean tone
- Warm sustain
- Classic design
- Angled front
- Four 12" 25W Greenback speakers for warmer, thicker sound than the 1960A
- Original grille cloth
- 3" taller than standard 4x12 cabs
Get the sound that launched a thousand rock hits! Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Output (RMS): 30 watts
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x 5881
- GZ34 valve rectifier
- 3-band EQ
- Presence control
- 26"W x 10-1/4"H x 8"D
- 32 lbs.
- Handles 100W
- 16 ohms
- 29-3/5"W x 35-1/2"H x 14-4/5"D
- 97 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Professional Recording
Comments about Marshall JTM45 and 1960TV Tube Guitar Half Stack:
If you want the Marshall sound and are not afraid to move around a 4x12 cabinet, you need this. Beautful clean to the classic growl. I suggest using a guitar with humbuckers (single coils will not get you the goodies) unless you use pedals. No complaints from me with a Les Paul.