- Product 502640
Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne 90W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne Tube Guitar Amp is an easy-to-look-at, simple-to-use amplifier that has way more tone than you might expect, hidden artf...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Electra Dyne combo amp lets you keep it simple, without imposing limitations.
The Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne Tube Guitar Amp is an easy-to-look-at, simple-to-use amplifier that has way more tone than you might expect, hidden artfully behind these six knobs and a switch.
Deeply rooted in the Best of the Brit lineage, the Electra Dyne tube amp takes modified English gain sounds and sorts them into low and high regions. These two choices are combined with a retro-minded, American-voiced clean "channel" and linked to one mini-toggle that gives you three of the most classic sounds in Rock and Roll on one switch. And unlike other amps of this style, footswitchable modes and the finely tuned control interface allow many players to stomp back and forth across the pond without touching a single control.
Add to this stealthy versatility our patented Simul-Class power that blends the efficiency and headroom of Class AB Pentode with the sweeter clip and enhanced harmonics of Class A style wiring. Choose between the Simul-Class quartet of 6L6 for 90 watts of authority or, switch down to the Class AB pair for a bouncy, easy to clip 45 watts. You can also load this Mesa Boogie amp with EL34 type tubes for a brighter Brit style clip thanks to the switchable Bias Select.
The Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne's lush, deep, all-tube Reverb adds another dimension to the Brit-inspired scheme and raises the bar to a new height. The Reverb circuit can be switched-in to be Active in all Modes, defeated in either low or high gain modes (clean remains active), or Hard Bypassed, which removes the entire circuit—including the Reverb tube—from the signal path for the purist.
- Simul-Class Power Amp featuring a 45/90 Watt Power Switch that incorporates concept elements from the Multi-Watt and Duo-Class technologies, providing two power and two operating class options: Choose 2 power tubes operating in time-honored Class A/B producing 45 Watts, or 4 tubes running in Mesa's Simul-Class Power that blends the best of Class A and Class A/B simultaneously to produce 90 Watts of pure tonal magic.
- Bias Select Switch (6L6 / EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- Single Channel simplicity with the performance versatility of a Multi-Channel amp through 3 Footswitchable Modes (Classic Boogie Clean, Vintage Low Gain, Vintage Hi Gain)
- Channel Control Features: Volume (Gain), Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence and Master Volume
- All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Auto Reverb Defeat Switch for Vintage Hi and Lo Modes (Defeat Mode removes Reverb from Vintage Hi or Low Modes but retains Reverb on Clean Mode--------------Normal Mode applies Reverb to all Modes)
- Reverb Hard-Bypass Switch removes entire Reverb Circuit from amp
- FX Loop with Automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
- Slave Out with Level Control
- External Switching Jacks for Vintage Low/Hi (Clean is default) and Reverb
90 Watts of pure tonal magic. Order your Electra Dyne 2x12 tube guitar combo amp now!