- Product 502678
Mesa Boogie M9 Carbine 900W Rackmount Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
In designing the M9 Carbine bass amplifier, Mesa Boogie took the recent success of the M6 Carbine as their compass point and set out to create a full...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Power Monger? When it comes to Bass, so is Mesa Boogie.
In designing the M9 Carbine bass amplifier, Mesa Boogie took the recent success of the M6 Carbine as their compass point and set out to create a full featured, high power version of this simple, intuitive, and rackmountable platform.
Bassists around the world responded overnight to the clarity, on-demand attack, and crystal-clear definition of the M6's Trans-Class all-tube preamp and MOSFET power. They love that it's easy to dial and yet offers all the versatility they need via the power of the bass head's rotary Voice feature.
The next step in the evolution of the Mesa Boogie M9 Carbine Bass Amplifier was obvious. Add substantially more power and endow the preamp with a full set of studio-quality EQ and dynamic
Now the M9 Carbine head escalates the race with a mighty 900 watts (into 4 ohms) of Trans-Class power and yet still harnesses all that energy within 2 rack spaces. The Carbine speed, punch and detail can now be delivered at big-venue volume levels and leave all but the bravest souls with ample headroom in reserve. The Carbine preamp also gets supercharged in the M9 with the addition of a 9 Band Graphic EQ featuring long-throw faders that can be put in-line all the time or triggered via the included footswitch. The EQ also incorporates a Voice Defeat feature that can turn off a selected Voice Mode when the 9-band EQ is triggered by the footswitch. This gives you instant access to an additional sound during performance.
Dynamics can be manipulated on the Mesa Boogie M9 bass amplifier head with the addition of the on-board Compressor that features both Threshold and Ratio controls for studio-quality processing. Fine-tune both the attack characteristics and the amount of gain reduction with these powerful controls that interface seamlessly to the Carbine's toneful preamp.
A 9-band studio-quality graphic EQ spreads the shaping power across 9 Bands ranging from 33Hz to 8Khz for ultimate fine tuning and can be triggered on all the time or footswitched.
Full-featured compressor gives you complete control of dynamics and includes Threshold control for sensitivity adjustment and RATIO for gain reduction.
Live performance is enhanced with the ability to add the 9-band Graphic on the fly giving you a second sound on command and Tuner MUTE allows silent tuning.
If absolute power corrupts, Mesa's guilty. And you will be too when you feel the authority of your bass through the Mesa Boogie M9 Carbine Bass Amp Head.
Shipping charges apply
Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address. Please call (866) 498-7882 for more information.
- Rackmountable system
- Active/passive input switch
- Vacuum tube
- Gain, Active Bass with Pull Deep, Passive Mids
- 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch, Active Treble and Master Volume with Pull Mute
- Footswitchable, assignable or bypassable 9-Band Graphic EQ with Mid-Voice Active/Defeat Switch
- Assignable or bypassable compressor with independent threshold and ratio Controls
- Tuner Output with footswitchable Amplifier Mute
- FX Loop with Automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
- Balanced XLR line out with Pre/Post Switch and ground Lift
- Output Jacks
- Fan Cooled
- 2-button footswitch (EQ and Mute)
- Shipping charges apply
- Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address
- Please call (866) 498-7882 for more information
- 900 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (450 @ 8)
- Trans-Class Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm
- Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance / 10 Power MOSFET's,