Forty years of Mesa Boogie amplifier knowledge and history packed into one amazing guitar combo.
This Mesa Boogie amp has 'em all here: the Mark I, IIC+, IV”all these are faithful recreations that benefit from our decades of refinement and leave many saying they're better than the original. More than a greatest hits, you'll also find some Brit-inspired circuits here that rival classic Mesa Boogie sounds and are destined to become iconic on their own merit.
The Mark V combo is a Simul-Class Power Amp featuring Multi-Watt and Duo-Class technologies which provide three power and three operating class options that are channel assignable via 10/45/90 Watt power switches.
The Mark V tube amp lets you choose 2 power tubes operating in pure vintage Class A (single-ended), producing 10 Watts”2 tubes running in time-honored Class A/B producing 45 Watts or 4 tubes running in Mesa's legendary, patented Simul-Class Power that blends the best of Class A and Class A/B simultaneously to produce 90 Watts of pure tonal magic.
Shipping charges apply
Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address. Please call (866) 498-7882 for more information.
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- Full Power/Variac Power Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 9 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed, Channel 2 = Edge, Crunch or Mark I, Channel 3 = Mark IIC+, Mark IV or Extreme)
- Normal/Bold Switch on Channel 1, Normal/Thick Switch on Channel 2 (Mark I mode only), Normal/Bright Switch & Pentode/Triode Switch on Channel 3
- Each Channel features: Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Footswitchable or Auto-Assignable Contour Depth Control, Footswitchable All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb Control, Rectifier Tracking (Auto-selects Tube for all 10 Watt Modes, Diode for all 90 Watt Modes, selectable Tube or Diode for 45 Watt Modes on Channels 1 and 2, Diode for 45 Watt Mode on Channel 3
- 5-band graphic EQ is footswitchable, channel assignable and selectable between 1 group of 5-band sliders or 3 channel specific, variable depth contour controls
- Footswitchable, channel assignable or true bypassable all-tube FX loop with send level control (over all channels when activated)
- Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control
- True "Hard" Bypass Switch removes FX Loops, Output Level and Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Tuner output with footswitchable mute
- Slave out with level control
- Fan cooled with On/Off switch
- External switching jacks for channels 2, 3 (channel 1 is default), EQ and solo
- Aluminum Chassis
- New 4x4, 8-button footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Solo, Top Row: Reverb, FX Loop, EQ, and Tuner Mute)
- Shipping charges apply
- Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address
More than a collection of amplifiers, the Mark V is a living history of MESA's contributions and a tribute to the evolution of electric guitar tone.