- Product 581743
Mesa Boogie PowerHouse 600W 4x10 Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
This 4x10 Mesa Boogie PowerHouse bass cab lives up to its name with power handling up to 600W at 8 ohms. With its 4 - 10" custom PowerHouse speakers ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Massive sonic power that lives up to its name.
This 4x10 Mesa Boogie PowerHouse bass cab lives up to its name with power handling up to 600W at 8 ohms. With its 4 - 10" custom PowerHouse speakers and high-frequency driver, this speaker cab can handle whatever you throw at it and deliver rich, full-range sound. It's made ready for the road with Baltic birch construction, a Tilt & Roll transport system with rear glide rails, and recessed metal handles.
Shipping charges apply
Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address. Please call (866) 498-7882 for more information.
- 600 watts
- 8 ohms
- 4 - 10" custom Mesa PowerHouse speakers
- High-frequency driver
- Exclusive tuned, front-ported "Tri-Port" design
- Player Control Network featuring selectable 3-point crossover (3k/4k/5k), premium horn attenuator, instant reset horn protection, Speakon and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- AA marine-grade Baltic birch cabinet with aviation-style bracing
- Black metal grille
- Tilt & Roll transport system with rear glide rails
- Recessed metal handles
- Lexan corners
- Slip cover
- Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address
Add a real PowerHouse to your arsenal—order this powerful cab to the cart now.
PowerHouse 600W 4x10 Bass Cabinet
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" W x 25-1/8" H x 19-3/4" D
- Weight: 96 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Mesa Boogie PowerHouse 600W 4x10 Bass Cabinet:
This cab is great. I use a Spector Euro 5 string, and this(along with the M9 Carbine head) gives me all the power and clarity I need. Of course, it's not a lightweight cab, but it's totally worth the trouble.