- Product 502646
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb tube amp includes 6L6 power tubes right out of the box, delivering heavy lows and a shimmering top end. Push the gain up ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A screamin' 50 watt amp for a great price.
The Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb tube amp includes 6L6 power tubes right out of the box, delivering heavy lows and a shimmering top end. Push the gain up and the amp blooms with a rough overdrive that is thick and warm at any volume setting.
The guitar amp features two channels in a "clean/dirty" configuration. The clean channel is thick and swells with rich overtones with plenty of headroom. An included switch lets you "push" the gain to present a bluesy overdrive. The "dirty" channel can be set from clean to metal, delivering warm, and full lead tone. Turn your guitar up to 10 for an awesome overdriven lead tone. Turn the guitar volume down for a clean, but full rhythm.
The footswitchable "solo" control allows you to preset a boost level for the overall volume of the amp, which is engaged by using the "solo" button on the standard footswitch.
The Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb gets out front of the mix without rupturing the eardrum. There are very few amps out there that let you back down the volume knob on your guitar without the bottom dropping out of your sound. This guitar amp just cleans up. It stays clean, thick, and warm, right out front with a tone that takes charge.
Shipping charges apply
Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address. Please call (866) 498-7882 for more information.
- 50 Watts, Class A/B Power / 2x6L6, 5x12AX7
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- 2 Channels, 5 Modes (Channel 1=Clean or Pushed, Channel 2=Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Independent Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb and Master Controls per Channel
- Spring Reverb
- Output Level Control (over all channels)
- Solo Level Control
- Parallel FX Loop with Mix Control
- Slave Out
- 3 Button Footswitch (Channel, Solo and Reverb)
- Slip Cover
- Available As:
- Head (Width 25 3/8")
- 1x12 3/4-Back Combo with Celestion Custom 90
- Shipping charges apply
- Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address