- Product 502648
Mesa Boogie Roadster 100W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Mesa Boogie's Roadster 100W 1x12 Tube Amp offers the plug-and-play minded guitarist a way to enjoy a myriad of footswitchable preamp choices without ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With classic tube tone and multiple preamp options, this guitar amp is the perfect addition to every rig.
Mesa Boogie's Roadster 100W 1x12 Tube Amp offers the plug-and-play minded guitarist a way to enjoy a myriad of footswitchable preamp choices without the power option anxiety.
Throughout two lower gain Channels, 1 and 2, you'll discover every classic clean sound in the pairs of Clean and Fat modes. Once you've dialed in your ultimate clean sound on the Roadster guitar amp, you can duplicate it in the other Channel and modify it for single note applications, a more pushed version or decide to switch to another mode for a radically different sound. Meanwhile dedicated American Blues and English Rock sounds reside in the easily clippable mid-gain realms of Tweed and Brit. These dynamic and incredibly expressive modes would make an amazing amplifier all by themselves as they roam the zone between clean and clipped with authentic finesse.
Channels 3 and 4 contain all the mind-altering iconic sounds of the legendary Dual Rectifier Solo Head and hand you the keys to the world of high gain, both retro and future. The Raw, Vintage and Modern modes cover the entire range of gain from a sweet clip, through liquid voice up to a crushing wall of tight grind and are duplicated in both Channels. This again allows you either to find a favorite sound and dedicate the channels to slight differences, or configure them for wildly different styles.
The Channels' duplicated modes are a powerful feature, making the Mesa Boogie Roadster not just an amp for your current style or band, but a lifelong companion to your music, offering limitless configurations and keeping pace with your growth as your playing evolves.
The Roadster tube amp also features the multi-watt channel assignable power feature allowing you to choose either 50 or 100 watt power for each preamp channel. This simple to use feature expands the potential of each channel mode exponentially by enabling you to lower the power-clip threshold or, tighten things up as needed. The two power choices also offer different personalities; 50 watts with its brighter, elastic bounce or 100 watts of tight-tracking low-end girth and mid punch authority.
Add Mesa's Tube Rectifier Tracking feature to the amp's power shaping magic. Each channel features the ability to choose between the saggy bounce of the 5U4 rectifier tubes or the tight, bold authority of the silicon diodes. Selecting Tube Rectifier Tracking brings on-line one 5U4 when in 50 watts and two 5U4s when 100 watts is selected.
Reverb is paramount in an amplifier this versatile and the Mesa Boogie Roadster guitar amp gets the best! We've taken our all-tube circuit from the widely acclaimed Lone Star and the result is lush, ambient Reverb that blooms with sweetness as it bathes each note in old school glory. And because the Roadsters' modes offer such a wide range of gain levels and sound styles, each Channel is fitted with a dedicated Reverb mix control located on the Rear Panel so Reverb can be optimized for each sound.
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- 1x12 ported back combo
- Fan Cooled
- V30 Speaker
- Width 26-3/4"
- Multi-Watt, Channel Assignable Power Amp allows you to assign either 2 or all 4 Power Tubes to each Channel for Power Ratings of 50 or 100 Watts of Class A/B Power via independent 50/100 Watt Power Switches / 4x6L6, 6x12AX7, 2x5U4
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- 4 Fully Independent
- Channels with 12 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed, Channel 2 = Clean, Fat or Brit, Channels 3 & 4 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Each Channel features Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb, Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking (Diode or Tube Tracking), All-Tube FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Output Level Control
- (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Bold/Spongy "Variac" Switch
- True "Hard" Bypass Switch that removes FX Loops, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- Fan Cooled (combos only)
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 1, 2, 3, 4, Solo, Reverb, FX Loop, and 100 Watt
- 8 Button Footswitch (Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Channel 4, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo)
The name says it all. Own your own Mesa Boogie amp today!