- Product H84745
Mesa Boogie Trans Atlantic TA30 40 Watt 2X12 Guitar Combo
- Write a Review
The Mesa Boogie TransAtlantic TA30 40W 2x12 guitar combo amp is an adventurous new combo. It includes preamp and power options that seem near impossi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The same components, build quality, versatility and performance as larger multi channel combos.
The Mesa Boogie TransAtlantic TA30 40W 2x12 guitar combo amp is an adventurous new combo. It includes preamp and power options that seem near impossible for an amplifier with such a humble footprint and manageable poundage. This TransAtlantic follows the architecture of its lower powered sibling, the TA-15, that's been blowing the minds of critics and players alike and adds a more robust power section, gorgeous tube Reverb and a Channel Assignable/Bypassable Effects Loop. The extra horsepower and feature set on the TA-30 brings the TransAtlantic concept and tone out of the studio and into the world of gigging.
Two footswitchable channels navigate the Atlantic with stylistic flair and give you a passport to the best British and American preamp sounds in two straightforward groups of five controls. The five preamp modes (2 in Ch.1 and 3 in Ch. 2) are selected with a simple mini toggle located in the top position of stacked toggles in each channel.
Along with this array of iconic preamps the TA-30 offers three amazing power choices in each channel, each of which allow you to perfectly tune the power to enhance the preamp mode chosen for a given footswitchable sound. The result of all this flexibility is a fully capable live-performance amp with an uncanny sense of direction; that can also be switched down to 15 watts for lower volume power- clip applications or late-night sessions.
Shipping charges apply
Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address. Please call (866) 498-7882 for more information.
- All-metal chassis
- Gray and black weave grille
- Custom designed and handcrafted in Petaluma, California
- 2 independent channels with 5 style modes
- Channel 1 features Normal or Top Boost Modes with Multi-Watt power switch, FX Loop and Reverb Assignment switch Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb and Cut with Pull Master
- Channel 2 features Tweed, Hi 1 and Hi 2 Modes with Multi-Watt Power switch, FX Loop and Reverb Assignment switch, Gain with Pull Boost, Treble, Bass, Reverb and Master
- Channel Assignable, all-tube, long spring reverb with independent channel controls
- Footswitchable, channel assignable, fully buffered FX Loop
- Channel independent true bypass
- Fan cooled
- External switch jack for reverb
- All aluminum chassis
- 2 button footswitch
- Shipping charges apply
- Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address
- Please call (866) 498-7882 for more information
Call or click to enter a new world of expression.