- Product 502676
Mesa Boogie WalkAbout 300W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Mesa Boogie WalkAbout 300W bass amp head delivers the same great tone at a size and weight that fits the demands of any bass player who's traveli...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Deep tone authority for the bassist on the move.
The Mesa Boogie WalkAbout 300W bass amp head delivers the same great tone at a size and weight that fits the demands of any bass player who's traveling light and still needs huge sound.
Using Simul-State, a hybrid tube-driven MOSFET circuitry, this 300-watt power section has all the nuance, definition and punch of the larger M-Pulse formats. And with almost the same headroom as its larger brother, the Walkabout bass head has plenty of power to fill small clubs or coffeehouse type venues. It's also fitted with a toneful balanced out that's great for grab-n-go studio sessions or for feeding the house board with your live stage sound.
Using a soulful tube preamp, the Walkabout's tried-and-true rotary tone controls feature active Treble and Bass plus a sweet, passive Mid. The scaled-down three-band version of the bass amp head's Parametric Equalizer handles all the crucial frequencies with simple authority.
If you need bass sound that delivers punch, detail and clarity to rival any rig, but have to fit all that tone in a sub-compact car—or even a backpack, this as amp is for you!
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- 300 Watts @ 4 Ohms (165 @ 8), Simul-State Power / 6 Tube Driven Power MOSFET's, 2x12AX7
- Active/passive input switch
- 4-stage vacuum tube preamplifier featuring gain, active bass, and treble, passive mid and a 3-band semi parametric EQ that provides 15db of cut or boost from 30Hz to 12K Hz
- Main output level control
- FX loop with true "hard" bypass switch
- Balanced direct line output with level control & ground lift switch
- Two 1/4" speaker outputs
- Fan cooled
- 12"W x 12"D x 3.5"H