- J31590 000000000 J31590000000000
Mission Engineering Helix Rack Expression Pedal, Black
- Write a Review
The SP1-L6H is an expression pedal with integrated switching designed by Mission and Line 6 specifically for use with the Helix Rack and Rack Floor C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For use with the Helix Rack and Rack Floor Controller.
The SP1-L6H works with the advanced features of the Helix Rack to provide extensive real time control of your rig. Use the pedal to vary multiple parameters simultaneously. The switch can toggle the pedal between different parameters, allowing you to use a single expression pedal for multiple effects. Integration with the Helix programming interface enables you to use the expression pedal to quickly cycle through menu options when making changes to presets on the fly.
Built with the same all-metal construction and highest quality components that have made Mission pedals respected worldwide for their performance and reliability, the SP1-L6H features a non slip rubber pedal surface and resilient black finish to match the Helix.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.