- J29677 000000000 J29677000000000
Modtone Classic Valve Distortion
- Write a Review
Get huge sound even when playing through the smallest rig. Sweet, singing tone taking your rig from guitar zero to guitar hero with the flick of a sw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sound of a roaring full stack in a distortion perfect for any pedal board.
Get huge sound even when playing through the smallest rig. Sweet, singing tone taking your rig from guitar zero to guitar hero with the flick of a switch! The ModTone Distortion adds a layer of sweet, singing distortion taking your rig from guitar zero to guitar hero. This pedal is the very versatile and virtual workhorse that every guitar player is looking to add to his tonal pallet.
- True bypass
- Tone, Gain and Level controls
- Light to medium distortion
- High quality switches and jacks
- All metal construction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.