- J29659 000000000 J29659000000000
Modtone Flextortion Supreme Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
Dial in the perfect tone for your rig! Featuring 4-band concentric EQ controls with sweepable Mids in addition to independent level and gain controls...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A modern high-gain distortion with enough gain for any playing style.
Dial in the perfect tone for your rig! Featuring 4-band concentric EQ controls with sweepable Mids in addition to independent level and gain controls, gives the ModTone Flextortion maximum flexibility and handles all your distortion needs. From subtle to extreme, any player, in any style, would benefit having this is their tool box of tone!
- • True Bypass
- • Level and Gain controls
- • 4-Band EQ
- • Concentric knobs
- • High, Low, Mid and Mid Scoop EQ controls
- • Medium to extreme gain
- • High quality switches and jacks
- • Black glitter finish
- • 5 Year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.