- J30817 000000000 J30817000000000
Modtone Signal Booster Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
The ModTone Signal Booster is exactly that—a clean way to boost your volume. Designed along side a US effects modification company, the ModTone Signa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple boost pedal designed to push your signal to the front of the mix.
The ModTone Signal Booster is exactly that—a clean way to boost your volume. Designed along side a US effects modification company, the ModTone Signal Booster offers up to 25 db of volume boost without adding any distortion to your signal. The Signal Booster also features an added Tone knob allowing you to also use it as a Bass or Treble boost. It also works great for your acoustic/electric guitar if your guitar does not have onboard volume and tone controls. The ModTone Signal Booster will run great in front of your amp, but throw it in the effects loop to maximize its potential and boost your rig to new heights.
- Tone and Level controls
- Clean, quiet boost
- All metal construction
- True Bypass
- High quality switches and jacks
- 5 Year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.