- Write a Review
Every type of short and medium delay the discerning player needs.
The Vintage Analog Delay features exclusive analog circuitry coupled with a PT-2399 processing chip. Producing delay sounds ranging from 50ms to 350ms, the Analog Delay handles every type of short and medium delay the discerning player needs on a regular basis. This unique hybrid combination delivers a warm, lush sounding delay reminiscent of the spell binding analog circuits of yester-year without the unnecessary bulk or excessive price. Time, Repeat and Mix is all you need to tap into that expansive canyon of tone.
Repeat Knob controls the amount of repeats
Mix Knob controls how much delay is present
All True Bypass
Bright Blue LED
All Metal Chassis
High quality jacks
High impact switch
9v battery powered
9vDC power inlet
4-5/16â x 2-Â¼â x 1-3/16â
Yes delay so don't delay. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.