- J00239 000000000 J00239000000000
Mooer Fog Bass Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Mooer Fog Bass Fuzz sounds great for both bass or guitar and delivers some of the most fuzzed-out bass tone on the market today. It's simple desi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact, pedal board-friendly bass fuzz that works well with guitar too.
The Mooer Fog Bass Fuzz sounds great for both bass or guitar and delivers some of the most fuzzed-out bass tone on the market today. It's simple design allows the player to find the right tone quickly and easily. Controls for Volume, Tone, Fuzz(gain) and Squeeze make the Fog a knob-tweaker's dream. The Squeeze knob adjusts the pulse waveform shape from wide to narrow which really takes the tone from one of the spectrum to the other. It's full metal casing makes it durable and road ready, and like most great effects pedals it has true bypass.
- Classic bass fuzz tone
- Works for guitar as well
- Squeeze knob shapes unique fuzz tone
- Full metal shell
- Pedalboard friendly
- True bypass
Order yours today!
Fog Bass Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
Current Draw: mA
Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.