- Write a Review
A graphic equalizer with 5-band EQ that will fit on any pedal board.
The Mooer Graphic B Bass Equalizer is the smallest bass equalizer pedal in the world which makes it extremely handy for players with full pedal boards. It's 5-band graphic EQ with master level control lets you dial in your sound exactly how you want. It also features an ±18dB adjustable gain range per band. It's full metal casing makes it durable and road ready and like most great effects pedals it has true bypass.
- Smallest Bass graphic equalizer pedal in the world
- 5-Band Graphic EQ with master level control
- ±18dB adjustable gain range per band
- Full metal shell
- Pedalboard friendly
- True bypass
Order yours today!
Graphic B Bass Equalizer Effects Pedal
- Frequency Centers: 62.5Hz, 125Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Difficult To Use
Comments about Mooer Graphic B Bass Equalizer Effects Pedal:
Does not come with a power adaptor or other method to power the unit. Musician's Friend did send one but it did not work because wrong size. Disappointing.