- J23218 000000000 J23218000000000
Mooer Spark Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Spark Distortion delivers modern high-gain tone in a compact size perfect for even the most over-crowded pedal boards. Its full metal housing is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Blazing distortion tones for rock and metal guitarists.
The Spark Distortion delivers modern high-gain tone in a compact size perfect for even the most over-crowded pedal boards. Its full metal housing is built to take abuse and features a special surface treating technology, making it have a long durability. It also features true bypass maximizes signal integrity when not in use. Power supply sold separately.
- Modern high gain tone
- Compact size
- Sturdy metal housing with special surface treatment
- True bypass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.