- J20507 000000000 J20507000000000
Moog Minifooger Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The MF Delay is a 100% analog delay providing 35mS-700mS of rich, blooming analog repeats. At shorter settings, the MF Delay is fast and articulate. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
100% analog high-quality delay with true bypass.
The MF Delay is a 100% analog delay providing 35mS-700mS of rich, blooming analog repeats. At shorter settings, the MF Delay is fast and articulate. This is perfect for creating classic slap-back sounds with expressive swells, and even plate-verbs. At medium and long settings, the repeats become darker, naturally trailing into a beautiful warmth and character not found in other delay pedals. Connect an expression pedal and dynamically control feedback swells, or switch to delay time to create chorus/flange and tape delay effects. The MF Delay was designed with over 300 carefully selected components including four Bucket Brigade Delay chips, a discrete JFET input stage, and a vintage compander circuit for superior tone and feel.
TIME - Adjustable from 35mS - 700mS. At shorter settings, delay repeats are brighter and more articulate - perfect for slap-back and plate-style reverb/delay. As you increase the Time, the delay trails become warmer causing sounds to move and decay naturally under each new note or chord.
FEEDBACK - Adjustable from a single repeat with no decay, to extended trails that dissipate into a reverb-like state. When pushed past two o™clock feedback trails swell into infinity. This is an excellent creative tool for making sonic beds and trails where notes decay into a wash of musical noise. Pushed to maximum, the MF Delay will self oscillate.
MIX - Allows you to determine the blend between dry and effected signals. At minimum, delay trails are nearly inaudible. This is useful for ghost delays and creating natural room-verb sounds. At maximum, your dry signal is removed completely, which allows the MF Delay to work perfectly in an amplifier effects loop.
DRIVE - A pre-delay circuit that provides greater than 22dB of gain to both input and delayed signal. At low ranges it is excellent for creating subtle boost and mild tonal coloration. At middle position the sound becomes more mid-forward and punchy. At itsmaximum position, you have an incredibly natural boost/overdrive in your delay pedal that is great by itself or paired with an MF Drive.
EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUT - When assigned to Time, this input allows you to create everything from chorus/flange effects and tape delay to monstrous pitch shifting. When assigned to Feedback, this input allows you to swell in and out of infinite feedback loops and subtle delay trails.
- True Bypass
- 700ms of Bucket Brigade based analog delay
- >22dB of classic drive for boost and color
- Feedback range from zero to infinite
- Expression pedal input provides control of Time or Feedback
- Mix control allows dry signal to be completely eliminated
- Over 300 carefully selected components
- Vintage compander circuit.
- Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
Minifooger Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Signal Path:100% Analog
Bypass Path:True bypass
Weight: 18oz (0.5kg)
Dimensions (DxWxH): 5.75" (14.4 cm) x 3.25" (8.3 cm) x 2.25" (5.8 cm)
Delay Time: <35mS “ 700mS
Drive: >22dB range
Expression: Selectable - Controls Time or FeedBack (Max Input level +5VDC)
Input Impedance: >1 MegaOhm
Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm Max
Max Output Level:+10dBÎ¼
Current: 21mA Nominal / 25mA Max
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.