- J42187 000001000 J42187000001000
Morgan Amplification 20W 1x12 Combo British Style 2xEL-84 with Power Scaling - G12H-75 Creamback
- Write a Review
6-Month* financing available.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Morgan Amplification 20W 1x12 Combo British Style 2xEL-84 with Power Scaling - G12H-75 Creamback:
Great product. Anyone that knows anything about Joe Morgan will know this amp will not disappoint. The cream back sounds amazing at any volume using the power scaling knob. Like any tube amp though, she sings when opened up. This amp has more clearity and articulation than anything I've ever played before, even my wife said something about it. You won't regret getting this is EL84 style amps is your thing. One down side is there is now effects loops. I don't mind this as I always run pedals in the front, and Joe Morgan doesn't believe in them as they interupt the signal between the preamp and power sections. Hands down a great amp.
- Was this a gift?: