- Write a Review
A hand-built, limited-run fuzz loaded with hand-selected vintage germanium transistors.
In 2015, Joe Morgan found a limited batch of forgotten NKT275 transistors. The NKT275 transistor is the classic Fuzz Face transistor and has become basically in-obtanium to larger scale production. Joe felt with such a find of classic tone creators, that it was his duty to recreate a classic fuzz face circuit with the original components. Joe hand sorts through EVERY one of these transistors and individually checks for leakage and gain. Only these hand-selected pairs are used on the NKT275 fuzz these pedals. Morgan only has a finite amount of transistors for these pedals and when they are gone, they are gone. Remember each of these transistors is like a snowflake and there will be some tonality difference from pedal to pedal, but they will all be in the same ballpark of greatness, just slightly different shades.
Classic NKT275 style fuzz
Vintage germanium transistors
Hand selected and matched components
Hand built in Los Angeles, CA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Morgan NKT275 Classic Fuzz Pedal:
Almost ordered this pedal.
Quick Google search revealed these, are not the ultra rare
original NKT 275 transistors.
Morgan labels the box as 'NKT 275 Style'.
The reversed letter K, is a caution flag.
He should be honest about the transistors used.