- Write a Review
The Dime® Distortion”not subtle, not pretty.
When Dimebag Darrell of Pantera first exploded on the scene, he ushered in a new era of tone and attitude. When it comes to guitar, Dime doesn't need a "warm" or "pretty" sound. He can't be bothered with "vintage" this or "boutique" that. He wants a heavy, aggressive, razor-sharp tone that can slice through a loud band and a louder crowd. It's a tone that rages with distortion but remains tight and focused enough to keep up with lightening-fast rhythm lines and face-melting solos.
Finally there's a pedal that can deliver all that: the The Dime Distortion from MXR. Crank the gain, boost the lows and highs, and hit the Scoop switch for a rhythm tone that will annihilate. Dial the mids back in and mow down the competition with a lead sound that can penetrate steel. If it still hasn't gotten heavy enough for you, stick the Dime in front of a distorted amp and experience sustain and sonic mayhem that's so over the top it should come with a warning label.
- 5" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2"
- Green & Black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.