- 151110 000000000 151110000000000
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box with Distortion
- Write a Review
The MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box with Distortion is more than just a direct box. It's got so many features, you may wonder how you ever did without it! I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Go direct, sound great!
The MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box with Distortion is more than just a direct box. It's got so many features, you may wonder how you ever did without it! It includes a distortion channel with gain, volume, and blend controls; a noise gate to help keep it clean; a Color control; and 3-band EQ control that lets you dial in any tone you need. It also provides phantom power, and sports a parallel output jack for flexibility in routing. Whether you like it sweet and clean or hot and nasty, this DI does it all!
- Distortion channel with gain, volume, and blend controls
- Color knob
- 3-band EQ
- Phantom power
- 1/4" and XLR outs
- Parallel output jack
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.