- J43761 000000000 J43761000000000
MXR M250 Double-Double Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
The MXR Double-Double Overdrive serves up two classic overdrives in a single housing. Changing between the two is as simple as a flick of the Lo/Hi s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This pedal is what an overdrive is all about.
The MXR Double-Double Overdrive serves up two classic overdrives in a single housing. Changing between the two is as simple as a flick of the Lo/Hi switch: the Low Gain circuit belts out rich, fiery midrange tones while the High Gain circuit kicks up the gain and emphasizes highs and lows. Use the Treble and Bass controls to season your overdriven sound, and then crank the Level and Drive controls to turn the heat up to your liking. The MXR Double-Double Overdrive comes in a road-ready housing with true bypass switching.
- Two classic overdrives in a single housing
- Lo/Hi switch
- Treble, Bass, Level and Drive controls
- Road-ready housing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.